CBSE 9th CLASS QUIZ ON- WHAT IS DEMOCRACY, WHY IS DEMOCRACY ? PART-1


quiz in Javascript


Question of

Good Try!
You Got out of answers correct!
That's

Post a Comment

  1. I am K.Manish I had played quiz by taking my moms permission I had got 100 percent in 3 rd atempts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hlo sir ,i am G.srinidhi , with my mother permission i took phone and I attempted quiz and i got full marks in 5th attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am k. Pranav and i had played quiz with my parents permission and i had got 25/25 on my 3 rd attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hii sir
    I am Shifa Tarannum I have scored 25/25 in 3rd attempt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir, I am B.Bhargava sai. I took mobile with my parents permission to play quiz. I scored full marks in my 3rd attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir I am S. Praneel Manohar I took mobile with my parents permission to play social quiz. I scored full marks in my 3rd attempt

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir,
    l am B.akshitha .l got full marks in third attempt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sir, i am V.Siddeshwar i took phone my parents permission i got full marks in 4th attempt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sir we are from hostel we played the quiz by taking permission of teacher at 3rd attempt we got 25/25.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Iam ,
    Pmanishsai from 9th lotus i got 25/25 in 3rd attempt

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment your suggestion and complementary

Hot Posts

Comments