CBSE 9th CLASS QUIZ ON FRENCH REVOLUTION PART-2


quiz in Javascript


Question of

Good Try!
You Got out of answers correct!
That's

Post a Comment

  1. Sir I am k. Manish I had played quiz by my fathers permission I had got 100 percent in 3 rd attempt

    ReplyDelete

  2. Sir ,I am p.manishsai of 9 lotus .l had played quiz of 7 attempt
    got 100 percentage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir,l am B.akshitha,
    I got full marks in third attempt

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.Sri Sai Thirtha l got
    10/25
    Ok
    Bye
    Good
    Night
    Sir

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.Sri Sai Thirtha sir please can send on WhatsApp sir link I not have email of classroom not have sir please send sir14/25 Thank you
    Sir

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir,
    I'm M. Bhavani I got 25/25 in 3rd attempt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hii sir
    I am Shifa Tarannum I have scored 25/25in 5th attempt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir, I am B.Bhargava sai. I took mobile with my parents permission to play quiz. I scored full marks in my 4th attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment your suggestion and complementary

Hot Posts

Comments