CBSE 9th CLASS QUIZ ON INDIA SIZE & LOCATION PART-2


quiz in Javascript


Question of

Good Try!
You Got out of answers correct!
That's

Post a Comment

  1. Sir I am M. Srikar I got 28/28 in 3rd attempt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir me D.kumar Nehra finished all questions in 3rd attemt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir i am SAIJASHWANTH I got 29/29 in 3rd attempt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir,
    I am B.akshitha .l got full marks in 2nd attempt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir, l am D.Vaishnavi l got Full marks in 4th attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir I am K. AKHIL REDDY I got 100% in 5th attempt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir,
    This is M. Bhavani i got 30/30 in 3rd attempt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir, I am B.Bhargava sai. I took mobile with my parents permission to play quiz. I got full marks in my 3rd attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir, i am Y.Sai sudeeksha i got full marks in my 4th attempt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir, I am v. Sreeja Reddy I got full marks in my 4th attempt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sir j. Keerthana played the game sir

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sir I am B. Sravya I got 28 at attempt 3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sir,
    This is Y.Harshini with my mother permission i took phone and played quiz and i scored 30 out of 30 in 4th attempt .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi sir I am Shifa Tarannum
    I have got 30/30 in 4th attempt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sir this is D. Nikhitha
    I got out of out marks in 3rd attempt

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment your suggestion and complementary

Hot Posts

Comments